Join as a Youth Volunteer and obtain a Certificate at the end
Youth Volunteers can join as an Associate Member and complete 15 hours covering some of the following activities:
- Visit the center or a mobile camp on a fact-finding mission to learn about the facilities and services offered by CFINS, under the guidance of the Administration Secretary
- Meet a limb recipient and obtain permission to post a message related to his experience.
- Take photos and post a message on social media, school magazine
- Arrange a visit to the center by a school, college or community service group / society
- Encourage people to like the CFINS social media posts – Obtain a minimum of 25 likes
- Enhance the of CFINS, by promoting it locally and internationally
- Create awareness of the causes of limb amputation – such as diabetes
- Create awareness to accept differently abled persons giving equal opportunities and to become an inclusive society without bias, stigma or ostracisation.